• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Down to the wire!

BeThLyN

:rolleyes: I have a few more people to see and Still trying to get my weight down. I haven't talk to my doctor yet about what to have done! But I think I know I'm going to go for that will be the Sleeve.. I been eating right. Plus I have been going to the Gym a lot.

Stupid me had to make a new account, Because I forgot my password to my other one..If you think you can help me out and remember it, would be a good thing. Because I need to print out that I was on here talking to you guys. about my surgery..

:rolleyes: I have a few more people to see and Still trying to get my weight down. I haven't talk to my doctor yet about what to have done! But I think I know I'm going to go for that will be the Sleeve.. I been eating right. Plus I have been going to the Gym a lot.

WELCOME to the Forum!!! We are glad to have you join us!

Bariatric Surgery is a road to a new, healthier life! I am so glad I had my surgery, it changed my life!!! We are all here to help each other be successful in losing our weight.

Good luck to you :)

Cheyenne

I was down to the wire, but not now after I went to see the Psychlogcal. He said I have to many things going on in my life that will screw up with the surgery. and I think that is bull shitt.

Can't you see a different psychologist? The one I saw before I had my surgery had me fill out a questionnaire then we went over it. Cleared with no problem. See if you cab get a referral to another one

TillieS

Well I go see my Doctor Today.So that we can talk about all the stuff that is going on with me and to see what we can do about if,Plus fixed it.

Back