• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

February 12 2024

I recently flew to California so I can assist my son with Healthcare needs during & after his Baractric sleeve surgery. It was awesome witnessing the steps required before he actually had the surgery The hospital & his insurance provided everything. So all he had to do was come in & get the surgery done. In on the 12th out by the 14th. Some slight discomfort because of the air that was in his stomach, with a side of drowsiness & a willingness to get up & walk probably 15 minutes after being placed in his room. but everybody else’s insurance or Medical may be different but we told each other since his was on February 12, 2024 and mine is on March 15, 2024 that we would give each other six months no video chat no zoom or anything that was visual & we will see each other in six months because of a concert has happened in August before we did her great reveal to see how much weight both of us lost so he got six months me a little less because my surgeries not till next month, so like the song by the pointer sisters, I’m so excited for my upcoming surgery and our weight loss journey.

Back