• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Forums unusable due to extreme spam

I'm with you! I used to be fairly active on here until those started popping up. It's the same user name, so why can't they just delete the guy already?
I put in a not very nice "Contact Us" correspondence last week. As of right now, Brianlep has 6,751 posts and joined Sept 9, so he has been on here just over 60 days.... that averages about 112 posts a day! I warned the administrator that this spammer is going to cost the site most of their supporters but I guess that isn't a big concern. Just so sad.

I came here looking for a support forum, but every thread I open is hijacked by multiple extremely long spam posts making information searching / sharing impossible.
Yes the spam is really bad and I think it belongs to someone named Brian who in the shark. Since September has accumulated over 4000 reviews. Everything I get just says something about doing essays. I reported it to administrator but I haven't seen a change.

Back