• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Good checkup

Cher123

Went to the doctor today. Had a good checkup. She told me I will probably be tired for the first 3 months. I've lost 19 pounds. She was happy with my progress so far. I got released to go back to work today. So all in all I am a happy camper. Thanks everyone for your support. I greatly appreciate it.

Went to the doctor today. Had a good checkup. She told me I will probably be tired for the first 3 months. I've lost 19 pounds. She was happy with my progress so far. I got released to go back to work today. So all in all I am a happy camper. Thanks everyone for your support. I greatly appreciate it.
Just make sure you are ready to go back to work. I went back at 4 weeks. I should have taken the hold 6 weeks.
I worked 2 and a half weeks and had to take another week off.

Just make sure you are ready to go back to work. I went back at 4 weeks. I should have taken the hold 6 weeks.
I worked 2 and a half weeks and had to take another week off.
I know what you mean. I went back today after 5 weeks off and I am wiped out. It's really hard getting my water in at work also. Hope I didn't make the wrong decision going back too soon.
My doctor told me I will probably be tired for the first 3 months after surgery

Back