• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Help Please my weight loss has stalled

Renee Young

I'm trying the Paleo route. The shakes,are not working g at all. I do two sonwtimes three zumba classes, a strength training g class, a pound class and I was even doing an Cross fit program twice a week. I lost 81 pounds went from 304 to 213. Then I went back up to 229. My body goes from 225-230 but won't go down any further. For a year now I joined weight watchers followed it to the letter lost six pounds but the next week went right back to 229.

I am also currently in a plateau. For the last 3 months I've been right around 195-189. I can't get the scale to budge. I've increased my activity and cut back my portions with no results getting very frustrated. Any suggestions are welcome.

I'm trying the paleo diet and so far it seems to be working. I've been on this for a week and lost three pounds already.

I am also 3 months out. Same weight for 3 weeks. Then I gained 2 pounds.I don't do protein shakes I eat food. I also have a hard time. getting enough water in. And yes I do want to eat.I just don't know .But lets keep going we can do it.

I had went back up to 230 pounds I am now down 15 pounds 215. I have been growing the paleo plan since April of this year. It's the best thing besides the surgery that I have done. My whole family is on this plan. I can eat desserts made paleo style and still lose weight. You should really look into it. It's packed with lots of protein and gluten-free.

I had went back up to 230 pounds I am now down 15 pounds 215. I have been growing the paleo plan since April of this year. It's the best thing besides the surgery that I have done. My whole family is on this plan. I can eat desserts made paleo style and still lose weight. You should really look into it. It's packed with lots of protein and gluten-free.
I also have been struggling and gained back 30 lbs. before even reaching my goal weight. A friend of mine is following the Paleo plan and lost 45 lbs. and looks and feels great. I am going to give it a try. Thanks

Back