• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I love reading

MamaBearOf4

I have been a member of an app called watt pad. I love the books there. They are books yet published and new writers trying to get their books noticed. I love to read them because they have so many different ones. I like fiction books the best. Werewolf books are my favorite ones by the most. But they have a little bit of everything there. Maybe it would be something you guys are interested in but if not I will take my books there because I love to see the new writers try their best. You can even comment what you think about the book and they will get your input and sometimes write you back. Right now I am reading a book about an Alpha that is a mute. But his mate helps he become whole again after abuse from his mother.

I have been a member of an app called watt pad. I love the books there. They are books yet published and new writers trying to get their books noticed. I love to read them because they have so many different ones. I like fiction books the best. Werewolf books are my favorite ones by the most. But they have a little bit of everything there. Maybe it would be something you guys are interested in but if not I will take my books there because I love to see the new writers try their best. You can even comment what you think about the book and they will get your input and sometimes write you back. Right now I am reading a book about an Alpha that is a mute. But his mate helps he become whole again after abuse from his mother.
Mama!! You forgot to mention the best part of Watt Pad...it's all free! Thanks for the tip. I personally like drama/thrillers...of the cat and mouse variety. I already started on one. Thank you for the tip!!!

Mama!! You forgot to mention the best part of Watt Pad...it's all free! Thanks for the tip. I personally like drama/thrillers...of the cat and mouse variety. I already started on one. Thank you for the tip!!!

Tex what type of books do you like? I life werewolf books I have been reading the for the longest and I can not stop the catch my attention. We need a ready group here so we can have a topic to get on weekly and talk about

Have you tried Patricia Briggs? I love her books!

Thank you for the app, been trying to read more. Got into reading a book called "feeling good - the new mood therapy". A lot of good stuff in there, but I need something fiction! Real life just gets me down too much, need an escape!

Watt pad has everything. I read books about werewolves. There is vampires and dragons faires high school love badboy and good girl stuff. I just love the way they describe and write. Answer u when u have a question and u can leave comments to let the writer know what u think. Watt pad has been my go to for a couple of years now

Back