• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Inspirational Video about Positive Thinking

Linney

Hello everyone,

I just posted a very brief video on YouTube that entails keeping your state of mind positive, and reflecting on positive thoughts to keep you on the road to success!

If you've never visited my blog site, I've also added this link to the list of videos already out on YouTube.

http://youtu.be/WOfzYQalSlQ

Linney:eek:

Last edited:
Terrific Linney.

I journal all the time as well. I journal my food intake into a good website www.caloriecount.com .

Then at the end of the day I comment in a report as to how the day went for me.

I like the idea of going through a checklist too. The site lets me see the breakdown of my nutrition based on the food I consumed. I also keep track of 8 ounce glasses of water/fluid.

I like the inspirational thinking too.

Ralph

Ralph, I just reposted the video and the link has been revised....let me know what you think...thanks, Linney!

Ralph, I just added that site to my favorites and there's a WEALTH of information contained there! Thank you! Linney

Ralph, I just added that site to my favorites and there's a WEALTH of information contained there! Thank you! Linney

Thank you.

I looked at your video again; terrific.

So important to stay positive as we go through this journey.

Ralph

Back