• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

It’s a family affair

I think there’s always been encouragement to have the weight loss surgery. My aunt had it first then her daughter had it and now my son is going to have his on February 12. Mine was supposed to be in February as well but due to my insurance they said I had to be three months in in order to have it so mine has been pushed back to March, which is great gives me another month to shrink my liver To finish doing my lab work so I’m gonna be on mommy duty with my grown 32 year old son and go and be with him while he has his surgery. I was hoping to be able to complete my labs when I was in California because that’s where my son lives but I sent an email to the nutritionist to see if that was a possibility if the hospital or the doctors office would accept the lab results from a different state, they said nope so I’m gonna try to do it before I leave so that it doesn’t interrupt with what I got going on

Back