• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Medical issues now showing up.

I recently had some test done. After they were done with the test. The doctor told my husband that every thing was fine but I had some user at and around were the attached my intestine to my as of us and it show a couple of small users and that I was to take the medication 1/2 hour before a meal to coat my stomach. And and antacid twice daily. Then today I get a letter in the mail saying the clinic has tried to reach me to have the same test repeated and that I needed to read the pamper enclosed well now I'm scared to death the pamplet says I have barrettes . How can I get this after gastric bypass. Why didn't the doctor say anything then. They have to send me this in the mail.

I recently had some test done. After they were done with the test. The doctor told my husband that every thing was fine but I had some user at and around were the attached my intestine to my as of us and it show a couple of small users and that I was to take the medication 1/2 hour before a meal to coat my stomach. And and antacid twice daily. Then today I get a letter in the mail saying the clinic has tried to reach me to have the same test repeated and that I needed to read the pamper enclosed well now I'm scared to death the pamplet says I have barrettes . How can I get this after gastric bypass. Why didn't the doctor say anything then. They have to send me this in the mail.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about the complications that arising now, 10 years after your surgery. Have you tried calling the doctor to discuss what was in the pamphlet? I feel like they should make time to discuss it if they are saying this is what you have. I have not heard of this before, but hopefully you get some answers soon. Please let us know what you find out.

Clicky, how you doin now? Thank you for your participation in our group. You arrived here when I was "on sabbatical" so I haven't had a chance to engage you in discussion. but you have 10 years under your belt & are a social worker. You would have so much to say that we all could learn from. Thank you and belated welcome to the group.

I recently had some test done. After they were done with the test. The doctor told my husband that every thing was fine but I had some user at and around were the attached my intestine to my as of us and it show a couple of small users and that I was to take the medication 1/2 hour before a meal to coat my stomach... now I'm scared to death the pamplet says I have barrettes .

what is "users" and "Barrettes?" I'm seriously asking.

since you made this post six weeks ago, what has happened?

congratulations on your 10 years. How much weight have you lost?

Please update us.

Back