• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Molly and her friend harvard

Pat99

Molly is my beagle and Harvard is the Shih Tzu. Harvard belongs to a friend of mine and is Molly's friend. Molly is wearing her Halloween pumpkin costume and clearly thinks the costume is ridiculous! Harvard is cuddling with his Easter ducky!
Both Molly and Harvard were adopted from private animal rescue organizations in Michigan.

Attachments

• molly[1].jpg
    molly[1].jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 0614112139b.jpg
    0614112139b.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 295
Molly is something else. She is a big snugglebug and doesn't like for me to be out of her sight. The Shih Tzu, Harvard, belongs to a friend of mine. I'm going to have to board Molly while I am in the hospital. One of my niece's offered to keep her for me, she has 2 boxers, 2 teenagers and a hubby to contend with. Molly is quite the escape artist. I'm afraid she will run out the door or jump over the fence so boarding her seems to be a safer option. I missed her so much last June when I had hernia surgery. It's just one of the things that we have to deal with in a situation like this.

hi i have 2 dogs that are the love of my life. sera is a 3lb yorkie, i had her mother angel. rosie is a miniture poodle and is the most loving cuddly dog i have ever had. the unconditional love is amazing. being a part of this site also has been a tremendous blessing!!! thank u so much everyone and PET LOVERS.

Molly is my beagle and Harvard is the Shih Tzu. Harvard belongs to a friend of mine and is Molly's friend. Molly is wearing her Halloween pumpkin costume and clearly thinks the costume is ridiculous! Harvard is cuddling with his Easter ducky!
Both Molly and Harvard were adopted from private animal rescue organizations in Michigan.
I miss my beagle Penny. Since I divorced in 2007 I haven't been able to afford a place in California that allows pets. I'm paying off my car in Nov so I should be good to go on pet deposit and pet rent by Jan 2021. In the meantime I pet sit for other families every chance I get lol

Back