• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My latest video that talks about creative outlets and pursuing new goals

This video is brief and talks about tapping into your creative side to fill yourself with enrichment and not food!

http://youtu.be/_KEsIRJQxwI

Check it out! Linney:rolleyes:

Did anyone ever tell you that you are also a movie star!

Another goodie. Great insight and inspirational as always. You look terrific! I love saying that to people; especially those of us who have lost a massive amount of weight. I am not in the massive category yet; albeit 60 pounds in 3 months is an ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Keep producing videos. I hope there are lots of people looking, watching and enjoying them. I know I am.

I smile when I see you and all the joy that radiates right out of the screen!

Ralph

Did anyone ever tell you that you are also a movie star!

Another goodie. Great insight and inspirational as always. You look terrific! I love saying that to people; especially those of us who have lost a massive amount of weight. I am not in the massive category yet; albeit 60 pounds in 3 months is an ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Keep producing videos. I hope there are lots of people looking, watching and enjoying them. I know I am.

I smile when I see you and all the joy that radiates right out of the screen!

Ralph

Ralph, your fat is just melting away.. AWESOME!!! :cool:

I'm at a plateau right now but I have been holding some water in my ankles. My clothes are getting looser and I do think I am ready to drop some more weight soon.

Cheyenne

This video is brief and talks about tapping into your creative side to fill yourself with enrichment and not food!

http://youtu.be/_KEsIRJQxwI

Check it out! Linney:rolleyes:

Wonderful video Linney, and it is so true.. instead of focusing on food, we do need creative outlets.

Love your piano playing. :) I used to play somewhat when I was young, I have thought about getting a piano again. I also went to dog shows and would love to get back into going again with my dogs.

Take Care, and thanks for all your hard work with your videos. They are helping so many people. :cool:

Cheyenne

Thanks Ralph for always responding in kind! I love to be creative and it's funny....I always aspired to be a movie star LOL A childhood dream of mine...never too late, right? Now I'm thin enough to be on TV! I'm so happy you enjoyed my presentation! Thanks so much! Linney

Thank you Cheyenne for being an awesome supporter as well! My neighbors were moving away and left the piano on their front porch. I asked what they were doing with it and they asked if I wanted it and I said YES! I used to play electric keyboards in a rock band back in the day, and I find music fills my soul with joy. I had the piano refinished to match my furniture in the Living Room, and this piano is actually 80 years old....It used to be a player piano, but when I had it tuned, they had to remove the insides that made it that way in order to tune it up. So the only downfall is that the sustain pedals don't work since they removed the inner parts that made it a player piano. You can purchase an electronic keyboard if you want to play again. I find it fun and relaxing. Also there's so much sheet music out there online for free that you can pick right up where you left off. It's like riding a bike! Thank you also for your kind words as well. Linney

Back