• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Clothes sizes

I'm already struggling with clothes. Bras were the first problem. I've changed bra sizes twice. Luckily I had some from previous weight losses. Underwear was next, as with bras, I had some of those too. I am bagging up everything that is too big to donate as I drop into smaller sizes.

Now my problem is comfortable pants. All of my smaller pants are not elastic waist bands and not as comfy as the shorts that are now too big. I will make due with what I have, but wish they were more comfy.

Really looking forward to colder weather so I can wear some of my smaller sweaters to hide my jiggly arms.

I've lost 100 and my elastic underwear that was basically tight spandex wouldn't stay up yesterday when I would try walking around inn my undies. I ordered some two sizes smaller and they should be here in a few days. In the meantime I have to deal with my wife giggle and squeal as she tries to depants me with a single finger when I walk by.

Back