• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New from California

Hi my name is Linda. My surgery was in March 2016. For the most part everything has gone smoothly. I have lost almost 120 pounds. I still struggle with many foods due to smell. I haven't worked out but my skin shrunk on its own! So why am I here? Well I want to know what might be the pitfalls when I get to my goal weight. What IF, the weight continues to come off?

Hi my name is Linda. My surgery was in March 2016. For the most part everything has gone smoothly. I have lost almost 120 pounds. I still struggle with many foods due to smell. I haven't worked out but my skin shrunk on its own! So why am I here? Well I want to know what might be the pitfalls when I get to my goal weight. What IF, the weight continues to come off?
Haven't really heard of this issue, it was a concern of mine to for a while, the doc told me that it will level out. I know that doesnt help. Talk with your doc next time you see him or her.. Great job on the weight loss

Back