• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sarasota/Venice/Port Charlotte

GinaRN

Tonight's the night! We have our first support group meeting at Venice Regional Medical Center tonight at 6pm!
check out the website for more info. Hope to see you there!

www.venicembs.com

Good for you. Support the group.

You will find this a anchor for you through good and bad times.

I am hoping to make my first post op group meeting this week.

Ralph

Another Group Session this Saturday at Venice Regional Medical Center (Auditorium D) from 10-Noon. We will have one of our dieticians teaching us how to navigate a nutrition label. Then as before, our roundtable discussion to help us cope with everyday life and stressors of the holidays. Hope to see you there!
Gina

I hope to make my group meeting in January 2014. The one in December got snowed out. Black ice all over the place. Not a good night to head out.

I am doing well.

Ralph

So glad you are doing well Ralph! I'm hoping to work with our IT department to have our support groups web and pod casted so that anyone can join in from anywhere. The boards are amazing, but sometimes you need a "face to face".
Stay warm and safe!
Gina

Gina,

Thank you. I am doing pretty well, yes. I have reached new lows that I haven't seen since the early 1990s. I am feeling good too. Thank you for the invite to your group as well.

Ralph

I made it to my local support group. It is terrific.

Nice to be surrounded by people who are positive and understand your issues.

oh my gosh, yes! It's so true. I've also opened my support group to non-surgical patients who want to see what it's all about, the good, bad AND ugly! Glad you made it to yours! STAY WARM! :)

our next support group is Monday 2/3 from 6-7pm at Venice Regional Aud. D! Hope to see you there!!
Gina

Back