• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

So anxious

Keyarms

So the reason I had the operation is because I have to have two hip replacements following this operation so this is the first step to a long journey of operations...but I tell you what if I didn't have my 9 &6 year olds plus a husband I don't know if I would go through this again...pain on top of pain is not my idea of fun...but healthy and happiness is in my forecast so....let the journey begin

So the reason I had the operation is because I have to have two hip replacements following this operation so this is the first step to a long journey of operations...but I tell you what if I didn't have my 9 &6 year olds plus a husband I don't know if I would go through this again...pain on top of pain is not my idea of fun...but healthy and happiness is in my forecast so....let the journey begin

Health and happiness are great reasons to go through all of this, especially when it means you will get to do more with your two kids! You have amazing motivators and I wish you the best of luck with your journey!

Back