• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

this friday

I will be going to the surgeon for the removal of the skin apron. Hopefully with this i can balance better and get back up and moving. It is depressing that I am stuck. I am ready to be moving again with out restrictions. that is what I am striving for. I want my independence back. I dont want to need someone to always have to be here to help me. I want to be normal again. Or at least as normal as i can.

I will be going to the surgeon for the removal of the skin apron. Hopefully with this i can balance better and get back up and moving. It is depressing that I am stuck. I am ready to be moving again with out restrictions. that is what I am striving for. I want my independence back. I dont want to need someone to always have to be here to help me. I want to be normal again. Or at least as normal as i can.
So good to hear from you, sweetie. In two years you've been through so much. Congratulations on your apron removal. That's awesome! Remember: YOU'RE WORTH IT! {{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}

Good luck. Please let us know how it goes. I am thinking of skin removal but am still really iffy. So, I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've had it. I hope it helps with your balance and gets you up and moving.

Back