• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Vitamins

So when I was at my nutritionist appointment last week, they mentioned that I could get my B12 in a nasal spray, they would just need to send in a prescription. I filled out the paperwork and my dr submitted it the same day. I heard from Nutrition Direct the following day and they let me know that my insurance covered it and there was no copay. I just received the package today and not only do I have the B12 which I will only have to take weekly, they provided me with free chewable multivitamins, chewable calcium, and chewable iron! It is a 30 day supply and they are going to autoship it each month to my door. This just cut the costs of vitamins for me by a lot! So I had to share it because I know I am not the only person out there that can benefit from it. Now that money can go to paying my deductible for the surgery lol. I did a google search for Nutrition Direct and found this site which give yous the information you will need to discuss it with your dr if you are interested. I don't know if they accept all insurances or what their process is, but it doesn't hurt to check into it! NUTRITION DIRECT™ | Patient

So when I was at my nutritionist appointment last week, they mentioned that I could get my B12 in a nasal spray, they would just need to send in a prescription. I filled out the paperwork and my dr submitted it the same day. I heard from Nutrition Direct the following day and they let me know that my insurance covered it and there was no copay. I just received the package today and not only do I have the B12 which I will only have to take weekly, they provided me with free chewable multivitamins, chewable calcium, and chewable iron! It is a 30 day supply and they are going to autoship it each month to my door. This just cut the costs of vitamins for me by a lot! So I had to share it because I know I am not the only person out there that can benefit from it. Now that money can go to paying my deductible for the surgery lol. I did a google search for Nutrition Direct and found this site which give yous the information you will need to discuss it with your dr if you are interested. I don't know if they accept all insurances or what their process is, but it doesn't hurt to check into it! NUTRITION DIRECT™ | Patient

Wow, that's great! Thanks for giving us all the link. :)

Back