• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Weekly Weigh-in

Brenda2010

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check in to share a milestone. I get on the scale each Friday morning and today I hit a grand total of 80 lbs lost. I started this journey December 18th and had my RNY surgery on March 11th. There have been some hiccups along the way but overall I'm so happy that I finally made this decision.

Does anyone else out there have a weigh-in or non-scale victory to celebrate today?

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check in to share a milestone. I get on the scale each Friday morning and today I hit a grand total of 80 lbs lost. I started this journey December 18th and had my RNY surgery on March 11th. There have been some hiccups along the way but overall I'm so happy that I finally made this decision.

Does anyone else out there have a weigh-in or non-scale victory to celebrate today?
Amazing job Keep up the great work !

Hi everyone,

Hi, great job, you should be proud! I hit the 3 week day today and ive lost 31 lbs. Is that on track with everyone else?

Back