• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

3 days since surgery

Well, its been 3 days since surgery, and I dont feel too bad! I managed to get a little done around the house. I didnt have to take any pain meds yet today. Thank you for the support when I was having doubts. Im so glad I went ahead with it. I am also glad I am 3 days down the road from having it! Each day gets a little better! Thanks again for all the support, It means more than you know! Lisa:D

Lisa-WOW, no pain meds??? That's wonderful Lisa. I'm such a baby when it comes to pain, I used up all the liquid pain meds I was sent home with from the hospital and would have probably took the doc up on his offer for more if it didn't taste so horrible *LOL*

So glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep us posted!!!

Wow Lisa your doing GREAT! I am a whimp when it comes to pain so I took my pain meds as directed, it even hurt to laugh and roll over for a while but that was tolerable:eek:. Make sure to get plenty of rest and don't lift anything to heavy, you don't want to agrivate anything while you are healing. :cool: Tom

Back