• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Anyone else in So Cal post-op, or even pre-op?

I'm a native of Seattle but lived in LA for 3 years while I went to school. If you're looking for a live group, you might be able to form one. There's also a list on the home page of this group listing groups by states and cities.

But your best shot is to reach out, say where you're from and tell a few sentences of your story, adding any questions to that or listing any problems you're having, like not being able to drink enough water, or fighting hard against cravings. Please reach out to this online group with your information and see what comes back.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admin team regarding the possibility of purchasing backlinks for my website. I'm looking to boost its visibility and traffic, and I believe backlinks could really help with that.

I'm willing to pay a fair price for quality backlinks, and I'm open to discussing the details further. Here are a few examples of the kind of links I'm interested in:

anal
Ullu
Pack S?ries VF HD 720p

If anyone from the admin team is interested, could you please shoot me a message privately? I'd love to discuss further.

Thanks a bunch!

Back