• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Anyone from MN interested in creating a support group?

Katie60

HI,
I am new to this website and I am wondering if there is anyone else from MN interested in a support group? I am 12+ years post surgery and I am really starting to struggle with gaining weight back. I am up about 18 lbs and I want to regain my commitment!
Anyone else in this same boat?
Katie

Hi Katie. Have you tried the five-day pouch reset? I think there is a resource if you scroll down to the bottom of this page. I think that's what most people do when they are afraid they're gaining their weight back. I hope that's not happening to you and that perhaps your body is just balancing something out temporarily. I'm 13 years out and I don't know how I could possibly gain the weight back. There is no way I could eat enough in a day to gain a hundred pounds, even if I could do it for a year.

Hi Diane,
Thank you for your response. I will look into that reset. I think I just feel like I need something to break this snacking cycle I have found myself in. One bite has turned into 4 or 5 bites and I find I am eating things I hadn't eaten in a long time. This is not good for me.
I will look into the reset you referenced.
I wish you the very best of luck! Sounds like you are doing well and that is awesome and inspiring!
Katie

Back