• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

At last my date has come

mygirl54

Hey i got my date on monday. I'll be sleeved on april 8th. I could jump up and cheer if my back waen't hurting. But i am so happy.

Hi Mygirl54, Congratulations on getting a date. It does take a lot of the stress away. Since you can't jump for joy, I just did it for you. I couldn't jump when I got my date either.

Frank

:cool:

congratulations. What everyone said and take your daily vitamin regularly before surgery. I didn't listen and when I was tested shortly after surgey I was low in vit a and iron. being as ready as you can before surgery I think will make the transistion easier. Wishing you all the best.

Mygirl54 congratulations on getting your surgery date, I know how good it makes you feel knowing that your day is coming, your new healthy journey is gonna change your life forever. Have you heard of the site... Theworldaccordingtoeggface.org she had the weight loss surgery and went from a size 26 to a 6, she has endless recipes and archives can go through she uses her protein powder to make icecream with it and so many great recipes with foods that are loaded with protein. I wish you much success. Make sure to come back and share how your journey is going for you.Donna(bigtallsis)

Back