• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Cocoberry cereal

Pat99

I tried the cocoberry cereal today. The best thing I can say is that it was crunchy. The portion size was dissapointing which does not make it a good value, the taste was not coco or berry tasting and it had a slightly bitter taste. Wish I could give a better rating but it is what it is. I will not be buying this again :( :( :(

lol Pat...why did you choose CocoBerry? Was this the regular CocoBerry you can find at the market? I'm wanting to try Chex myself...can't wait!

Jules-The cocoberry cereal is a bariatric cereal that I bought in the on-line store on this forum. As far as I know it's not available in a regular grocery store. The problem with grocery store cereals is they are way too high in carbs and calories and have very little protein. You would have to add protein powder to them which would increase the calories even more. I am about ready to post another comment about the cocoberry cereal.

You can get to the store by going to the home page of this forum.

OK, I tried the cocoberry cereal again. This time I didn't add any milk, I just dipped a banana in it to get it to stick. It didn't have that bitter taste I noticed with the milk when I made my first evaluation. My opinion is the same regarding not tasting like cocoa or berries with one exception. In the pouch I opened today there were 2 coco berries (yes, 2) that had a "chocolate" coating that tasted like cocoa.

I am upgrading the taste to fair.

Back