• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Exercise tracker

That's awesome, I was exercising in the hot tub and pool for about an hour, while Gary took a nap, my back got a little toasted on this trip, hoping it doesn't get much worse

I keep forgetting to mention that my neighborhood, where I'm walking now, is very hilly, so I'm getting a pretty good workout in when I walk.

Said I wasn't going to walk today, but had to do more exploring. Went 1.08 miles in 24 minutes. One route I checked out had a really long, steep hill. Had to turn around from it for now. It will be my goal!

Said I wasn't going to walk today, but had to do more exploring. Went 1.08 miles in 24 minutes. One route I checked out had a really long, steep hill. Had to turn around from it for now. It will be my goal!
Wow, you keep it going, you will reach and exceed your goal in no time now that you are able to move, how are your headaches doing, sounds like they are more under control. Woohoo, I didn't gain any weight on my trip, thought I would have with the drinking, it does not take much to get me looped up, but I did watch my portions sizes and stopped when I felt full, I did eat a bite or two of desserts along the way too, Gary surprised me with reservations on our anniversary, we went to Ruth's Chris for dinner, it is so expensive, and I barely put a dent in my food, I did take it with me and put it on ice in our hotel room, but then I saw the ants near it so I threw it out, what a waist

Wow, you keep it going, you will reach and exceed your goal in no time now that you are able to move, how are your headaches doing, sounds like they are more under control. Woohoo, I didn't gain any weight on my trip, thought I would have with the drinking, it does not take much to get me looped up, but I did watch my portions sizes and stopped when I felt full, I did eat a bite or two of desserts along the way too, Gary surprised me with reservations on our anniversary, we went to Ruth's Chris for dinner, it is so expensive, and I barely put a dent in my food, I did take it with me and put it on ice in our hotel room, but then I saw the ants near it so I threw it out, what a waist
I've only had 2 headaches in 2 weeks. I'll take that. I'm glad you didn't gain any weight. How daring to drink. I had to sign a contract that I wouldn't for a year. What a romantic thing for Gary to do. Too bad you couldn't eat more.

I have had a cold/sinus infection for over a week that has made it impossible for me to breathe, so I have not exercised. Bad, me. I feel bad after doing so well last week. Ugh. I hate getting sick. Tracy, how's life back from vacation.

I have had a cold/sinus infection for over a week that has made it impossible for me to breathe, so I have not exercised. Bad, me. I feel bad after doing so well last week. Ugh. I hate getting sick. Tracy, how's life back from vacation.
Seems like all I do is work now, school is back in session, and I kept 3 clients from my summer job, so I have been working in the evening too, so not much time for exercise, I still do my leg squats in the morning, I really need to get back on the treadmill., I have started drinking shakes for lunch again now that I am in school again, that and some cheese, how is you sinus infection doing, are you feeling better yet

Seems like all I do is work now, school is back in session, and I kept 3 clients from my summer job, so I have been working in the evening too, so not much time for exercise, I still do my leg squats in the morning, I really need to get back on the treadmill., I have started drinking shakes for lunch again now that I am in school again, that and some cheese, how is you sinus infection doing, are you feeling better yet
You are going to make yourself sick working so much! I'm still feeling like crap, but oh well. Eventually I'll be better.

Ford fusion electric/hybrid , I'm tired of putting gas in my car all the time, and I just drove by the gas station yesterday and it was 2.95 a gallon for gas
I love the Fusions! I bet that gas savings will help with those car payments. Gas prices are ridiculous right now. I hope they don't shoot up again because of Hurricane Irma. Speaking of which, we are even getting hit with her here as a Tropical Storm, which NEVER happens. Not looking forward to it.

I love the Fusions! I bet that gas savings will help with those car payments. Gas prices are ridiculous right now. I hope they don't shoot up again because of Hurricane Irma. Speaking of which, we are even getting hit with her here as a Tropical Storm, which NEVER happens. Not looking forward to it.
Im watching the weather channel right now, it doesn't look good down there and not everyone left so that will put others in danger trying to save them ugh, I'm hoping you guys are safe and have a generator Incase your power goes out, my brother has a tree business up here and is now heading down south to help.

Im watching the weather channel right now, it doesn't look good down there and not everyone left so that will put others in danger trying to save them ugh, I'm hoping you guys are safe and have a generator Incase your power goes out, my brother has a tree business up here and is now heading down south to help.
The ones by the water who didn't leave are just stupid. My in laws live in Orlando and we tried to get them to come here, but they didn't. I wish we had bought a generator. They were a hot item at Costco yesterday. We have underground power lines, so I'm hoping that helps.

Back