• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello everyone.

:rolleyes:
I am now 7 weeks post and after a little bit of a rough time with 2 surgeries. I feel GREAT :cool: I have energy and so much happier. It is amazing. I no longer have diabetes, reflux, high blood pressure you name it I had it and its gone. I took 35 pills a day 11 at night and shots. All gone but 3 pills. My reason for bypass was for my health problem, and then I lost 51&1/2 pounds. That was a bonus for me. I know having the second surgery in two days was rough, but now I would go through it again. So if you are down a little bit hang in there, I am living proof that it turns out great in the long run. I started my stationary bike 2 days ago & taking it slower then I normally would but soon. :) I do think too that its easier that I live alone and no one carries foods in, I do feel for those that have to endure that. Just remember why you did it and ignore it , Hope all is well
:D
Hugs
Angie

Wow! Angie, so good to hear your success story and that you are doing so well with no regrets now. Continue on your journey to good health and well being! Joy

Outstanding! And sooo great to hear.

You are an inspiration, Angie.

Continued success to you.

Hi Angie. That's wonderful news, your doing great!:D Getting off all those medications is such a huge milestone. Keep doing what your doing. :cool: Tom

Thanks everyone for the nice things you said. I was watching Dexter on Showtime. Turned it on from my bike and did 30 whole minutes, I was so excited I called my daughter, who was in bed lol. But I had to share it. I was on a level 2 but I did it. Today I felt great. Tonight I will have to try that again. I ride normally out doors but in Ohio and with being sick, I didn't do as much. But this spring watch out. Exercise can be fun, just have to find one you really enjoy. Hugs to all
Angie

Back