• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Help for Gas!

Jules

Okay....I know we don't like admitting or talking about it, but let's be honest! After our surgeries we seem to be full of it! But I have seemed to run across a huge help and it comes in a small chewable good tasting tablet! Papaya Enzyme! I was at my local Great Earth Vitamin Store and I thought i'd ask the clerk for help....she introduced me to Papaya Enzyme. It was under $5.00 for 100 pills, so I thought I couldn't go wrong even if it didn't work. After purchasing it, I did research and it is good for you. So I started to use it and boy what a difference! I hardly have no issue with gas now unless I miss taking the pills. The way it says to take them is to chew one before your meals...I seem to have more of an issue when I eat carbs. Just thought i'd share, just in case anyone else is interest! Good luck out there!

Yeah gas can come sometimes when we least expect it lol I take gas x chewable but will try the Papaya it worked for my mother.
Hugs,
Angie

Thanks Jules!!! Always good to know because the "gas" pressure can be miserable, I use Gas-x but would prefer something natural.

Thanks for that information....when i can finally be in a social event I will remember to get some of those! Thanks! Between nausea and gas...doubt if i will ever be out in the world!

Redreddinghood, you will get there. The gas and nausea do not last forever. It takes some time and you're still only a month out from surgery, so take care and relax. Your time to shine will come.

Frank

:cool:

Back