• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Holy crap!

I am really tired of all the spam posts here. Who decides that a bariatric surgery support group is a great place to spam? I only hit "what's new" so I now have to scroll through all this garbage to get to real issues. I hope it stops soon, before we lose members!

I am really tired of all the spam posts here. Who decides that a bariatric surgery support group is a great place to spam? I only hit "what's new" so I now have to scroll through all this garbage to get to real issues. I hope it stops soon, before we lose members!
Missy, I agree, but have found the administrators of this group to be very responsive to any complaints and reports. I also use filters and block phony members who join one day and launch a spam attack the next. If I couldn't block spammers, I wouldn't continue to subscribe to this group. spammers are lazy slobs and if you make things difficult for them to post, they won't make an effort to stay around.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admins here about the possibility of purchasing some links for my website. I'm willing to pay for them, of course.

Here are a few examples of my links:

Made-For-TV Films
72% BANGBROS - Busty Blonde MILF Alexis Fawx Compilation Video!
#9 - Chapter 9

If anyone from the admin team is interested in discussing this further, please feel free to shoot me a message in the DMs. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Back