• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I'm new... Hello from San Antonio

Hi everyone... I just found and joined the forum. I am set for surgery 9-24-12 and go for pre-op tomorrow and am feeling excited, happy, overwhelmed, and a little nervous. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hello, Miss Dragonfly,

Welcome. And Congratulations on your decision to gift yourself with wls.

I'm about 5 hours south of you. Not so far in the scheme of things.

I'm glad you're here. This forum is friendly and supportive, altogether a great place to be!

Welcome vjchapman
how are you doing since your surgery? I hope you enjoy this chat room as much as i have , everyone has been friendly and very helpful with advice, good tips and great receipes too.
I get to have my surgery tommorow. So anxious i'll come back and share my story once i've completed everything.
Donna

Welcome dragonfly1993
i know the anxious feelings your having for my surgery date is tommorow 20th, i'll come back and share my experience with you. This room has alot of kind people in it and they've been so supportive and helpful to me, i joined back in jan or feb. It's been a long wait for this surgery date and by this time tommorow evening i'll be settled in and have had it all taken care of, yeah.
Take care hope to chat with you again once you've had your surgery too.
Donna

Well Dragonfly, I just had the surgery on Sept.10,2012. I live about 45mi. southeast of San Antonio. Who's your dr? I had Dr. Patel and they were really great so far. Good Luck Diana

Welcome and best of luck with your surgery. I hope you keep comng back to share how you are doing. Things can be overwhelming at first, but it really gets better each day. Remember this and stay connected it really helped me.

Back