• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Input

For a month I did well with changing my eating patterns. I drank alot of protein drinks and ate sugar free jello and pudding. I cut way down on the junk that I used to eat and even got to the point that I was eating alot less than I normally did. But now I am less than one week pre op and I am starting to eat the bad foods again. kfc, mcdonalds etc. Wondering if I can do this and do what it takes to succeed at this? Input please. help!!!!!

Sunshine-You can do it!!! Just stop eating the things you are not supposed to have pre-op otherwise your surgeon may postpone the surgery. The pre op diet is designed to shrink your liver to get it out of the way so that the surgeon can do the procedure laproscopically. I know the pre op diet can be difficult but you are soooooo close, please don't cave in any more. There is still time to turn this around.

We're all pulling for you. Hang in there!!! Please keep us posted :) :) :)

Sunshine, you can do this. Find your reason for starting this journey in the first place. For me it is my 5 year old grandson. I want to be around for a long long time, so when I feel like giving up, I just picture him as an adult and I'm not there. Works every time.

:cool:

Back