• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Jochester

I know what you mean. I am due for sleeve surgery and I cannot find anyone that has had it done. I am nervous about it, but really want to go through with it. I had lapband revision last year and now I feel this is may second chance. I forgot to mention thst I am 73. I am very healthy with all good records from the Docs. I know I am lucky. Good luck with your surgery in 2 days.

Last edited:
There are several on this Forum who have had the sleeve surgery. Feel free to ask questions and wishing you good luck as you continue on this journey. Welcome to the Forum. Joy

Jochester-Welcome to the forum. Make sure to come back to let us know how you're doing. We can help answer questions you may have before and after surgery. As far as being nervous, it's perfectly normal and sometimes might seem overwhelming. Most of us have gone through the same thing so try not to worry about it too much.

There are several on this Forum who have had the sleeve surgery. Feel free to ask questions and wishing you good luck as you continue on this journey. Welcome to the Forum. Joy

Thanks. I am new to the forum. I really would like to ask questions of Sleeve patients to remove some of the fears. Have to leave for work now. goodbye

Thanks. I am new to the forum. I really would like to ask questions of Sleeve patients to remove some of the fears. Have to leave for work now. goodbye
cemy: Go to each forum you are interested in and do a search for "sleeve" and you will get every thing on that forum related to sleeve. Some of it will be superfluous but you will find gold.

cheers

Back