• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just got the date...

cletourn

Surgeon's Office just called to let me know my gastric bypass surgery is scheduled for July 14! Now I am suddenly a little panicky... never had a major surgery before but eager to start my new life... I am tired of being tired about my life.

Surgeon's Office just called to let me know my gastric bypass surgery is scheduled for July 14! Now I am suddenly a little panicky... never had a major surgery before but eager to start my new life... I am tired of being tired about my life.
You will do qfine.
It is natural to be excited and nervous.

I assume you picked a good surgeon and will go to a bariatric center of excellence hospital.

The surgery has advanced so much in the past 10 years.

You will do fine.

Comgratulations

Ralph

I have truly enjoyed the journey that I am on. Felling the weight melting away is AWESOME!!! Good luck that you will be truly successful and enjoy your journey as well. As time passes just remember to not stretch your new size tummy. You will feel full with very little food, and to me thats a real positive. I am allowed to eat anything I want in tiny amounts, I don't have to feel different when I go out with friends, I just take most of my dinner home in a doggybag for two more meals! I fill up fast. Good luck on your journey!!!

Cheyenne :cool:

Back