• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Last meal :)

Today is my last day I will be able to have "real food" for quite some time! Tomorrow, I begin my protein shake diet, 3 shakes a day, with fruit or sugar free flavor, for the next 2 weeks before my surgery! Its sure is getting real!

I am on my 4th day liquids, wow hard isnt the word for it, my husband brought me to the mtns for a week long camp out where im not around food. i find myself crying all the time, im hungry, what r u doing to make things easyer for? u any ideas would b great

Well... Being that this is my first day of "no food" I don't have much to go on. But one day at a time is all you can do! personally I LOVE THE BEACH! So I may make a LONG journey there for some ME time! Its cool are surgeries are so close together, we can compare notes and share what we find works! I am also having my surgery at Kaiser, in Fremont. I am finding the closer I get, the more I need the SUPPORT!

I so agree on the support the few i thout i had have backed out only my husband and my daughter guess thats all i need and of corse this site. Itried to do some fishing, just wanted to catch one :)so i could eat it needless to say i put the rod down:)i have a new phone and it haz hot spot so i can use me touch pad to talk to u, how fun ...ill check in later just call us (hunger buddies)

Back