• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My liver better be freaking DAINTY.

Some of those woozy feelings can be due to a lack of caffeine (if you drank it) and/or sodium. You just have to get thru it if its caffeine withdrawal. But, you can add a cup of beef or chicken broth to get a dose of sodium, which might help.

How long you'll be on the pre-op diet is entirely up to your team. I did 2 weeks pre-op. Then 1 week each of clear liquid, full liquid, puree, and soft. My hubs did 3 weeks pre-op. 1 week clear, and 2 weeks each of full liquid, puree, and soft. He had the sleeve, which usually involves a longer restrictive diet due to a larger wound in the stomach.

Keep it up! You guys are doing great!

This is a whole new way of life, but it is so worth it! I am excited for you all and how you are investing in improving your life with healthy choices. I confess I cheated on my preop diet and had a grilled cheese one day. That is it, then I was good. I just felt I had to eat something while I still had a stomach that I wouldn't be able to eat after surgery for awhile and that is what I picked. I don't recommend it, but it took the edge off for me and it was about midway through my pre-op 2 weeks.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admins here about the possibility of purchasing some links for my website. I'm willing to pay for them, of course.

Here are a few examples of my links:

#123 - Chapter 123
206 02:00 0% Seks panas
Documentaire

If anyone from the admin team is interested in discussing this further, please feel free to shoot me a message in the DMs. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I'm interested in purchasing backlinks for my website. If anyone from the site administration is open to this, please feel free to shoot me a message.

I'm willing to pay for quality links, and I can provide examples of the kind of links I'm looking for. Here are a few examples:

Science-Fiction
FILM - DVDRip / BDRip
#40 - Vol.3 - Chapter 40

If anyone from the admin team is interested, could you please shoot me a message privately? I'd love to discuss further.

Thanks a bunch!

Back