• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My surgery date

Ahhhhh yeeeeesss, the pre surgical liquid diet. The first week is the roughest. Afterward when you step on the scale you will think it was well worth it!!!

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of friendly and interesting people here to offer you support, encouragement and understanding. Make sure you come back to let us know how you are doing :)

No cheating on your diet...we're watching you :rolleyes:

Thank you, i will come back that is for sure, right now i can not find a support that meets in my area and i know that i will need help, Im not on the liquid diet, my doc doest require it, just liquid the night before. Im on a high protein, low to no carb and no sugar diet right now, fun fun for me :p

Hi crymsynlady

hi how was your dr appt. About your liver? Hopefully everything is ok and you're getting closer to your surgery date.
Praying all is well with you and family.
Donna

Hi crymsynlady

hi how was your Dr apt. About your liver? Hopefully everything is OK and you're getting closer to your surgery date.
Praying all is well with you and family.
Donna

Hello Donna Yes things went fine yesterday, I have to have two biopsy's done when i have my surgery but my Liver Dr has cleared me for surgery so i can move forward :D, I'm very excited about that. I had to have a special eye exam today to rule out Wilson's disease, but my eye Dr told me that i have healthy eyes, he didn't find copper build up behind my eyes, so i will see what the other tests show and will talk to my liver Dr in two months. So we are a Go for next Friday for by-pass surgery :cool:

Back