• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Need 4 people please

TillieS

Hello everyone,

Tillie here. I need some help I need 4 or 5 more people that have already had their surgery to write a little about their journey before, during, and after surgery. I have a packet that we have to do at the bariatric center that I am going to. I thought it was tedious at first but, once I got into doing it I have learned so much info on WLS. They gave us a list in our packet with several e-mail addys on it and I have mailed eveyone on it. Only 3 people replied back and I got some replies from fb and 1 awesome letter from my sister. I would rather have a few from some of the great people from this site. I am a new member but, I have learned so much already in such a short time. If you would be willing to write something for me pm me for my e-mail addy. Thank you in advance. On a side note does anyone know if ins eould pay for a revision? My sister is interested I told her in her case I wouldn't think so beause she is not overweight.

Back