• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New Job

Hello all, I will be starting a new job on Monday woohoo, I have been working in a highschool for the last 15 years in learning support, loving it. The last year I have also been working with adults with disabilities, and realized I love that even more so a supervisor job became available and I figured I would apply and I Got The Job, I'm so excited and freaking out at the same time, how can I leave my comfort zone, I will have my own office and many more clients and staff to look over. My main goal is to make the clients lives better. That is the same philosophy I had with the kids at school. Wish me luck

Not sure yet, sitting in the parking lot waiting for everyone else to show up lol, I had some running to do this morning and didn't want to be late my first day, I left the house a little to soon hehehe

My graveyard shifts had me asking too soon! I got ahead of your first day :p I hope it went well though!

My graveyard shifts had me asking too soon! I got ahead of your first day :p I hope it went well though!
It went ok, the first day all I did was online training, day two and three I was able to do some actual work, and more online training, I have to get used to sitting all day behind a desk, and make sure I get on that treadmill when I get home

Back