• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to the group

Niseh76

Hi...my name is Niseh76, and this is my first post. I had lap band surgery on Nov. 4, 2014... I'm glad I found a group like this.

Hi...my name is Niseh76, and this is my first post. I had lap band surgery on Nov. 4, 2014... I'm glad I found a group like this.

WELCOME to the Forum, Niseh!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your choice for a new healthier life.

We are here to help and support each other. So glad you are here!

Cheyenne:cool:

Hello Niseh !!!

Welcome to this group. I can tell you one thing there are a lot of people in this forum with a lot of useful information and experience. Any questions you may have just ask. So I have the same issue as you "bat wings" and i have always had this issue since my weight would fluctuate. However, since i am awaiting for my surgery I have done some research and getting serious about getting rid of my wings.

I found 2 wonderful sites with great exercising tips that will help.
First one is: www.nowloss.com this is a workout routine to get rid of flabby arms or arm fat. It has video, which I love, because i am a visual person.

The second one is: www.healthyandnaturalworld.com on this website they give illustrations on which exercises to do.

I am thinking for myself to mix them up and create my own but at least they gave me wonderful ideas. Anyways, let me know what you think and best of luck to you.

~Debbie~:D

Welcome.

Please come by often.

Ask any question you have.

The only dumb question you can ask is the one you didn't ask !!!

Ralph

Back