• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

No regrets!

I haven't been on here in a quite a while. I had a very rough start after my surgery which was just in April. I went back into the hospital twice with numerous issues. I had a short moment of regret at that time. I am so thrilled and excited to be where I am at in just 3 short months! I had my 3 month visit with my surgeon a couple of weeks ago and he could not have given more praises to me. He said that where I am in my weight loss is where I should be 6-8 months post op! I am down 72 lbs! I have been working so extrememly hard and am truly dedicated to losing the excess and becoming a healthier me! I am working out 3-4 times a week and eating healthier than i ever have in my life. I am only writing this, not so much to brag, but I want anyone to know who has doubts or is hitting a wall or just struggling in any way with their decision, that this new life, this new way of living is possible!!!! With hard work and dedication ANYTHING is possible!

Sooo happy to hear this. Not sure what to call you...lol...but you know I mean you. Sometimes the road is hard at first, but oh well, so is life. The end is certainly worth the means. Take care, brag away, and keep on moving forward!!!!

Wow- you are doing amazingly well. You should be proud of your achievements! Thank you for the encouraaging words!

Back