• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Proti-Diet Products?

Kevin

Staff member
Has anyone tried any of the Proti-Diet products? Right now we only carry the Proti-Diet Wafers in the American Bariatrics store, but we plan on adding a few more. They have a Sugar-Free Chocolate Dream bar that is supposedly pretty good and a few other protein bars, but I've never actually tried any of them yet. Just wondering if any of you have tried any Proti-Diet products, any information would be helpful. Thanks !

I have tried Proti-diet products

I have tried the hot chocolate mix- I love it and drink it every morning - I mix it with my coffee and /or just have it plain- I use dry milk to boost the protein- I had it in the hospital and liked the taste- I have tried otheres but keep returning to Proti-diet - I have tried the chocolate Raspberry protein bars and also like them very much- a little dry but no aftertaste so that is a plus- I have not tried any of the other protein bars but I do olike wafer types becasue they seem to digest a little easier- hope this helps you

Back