• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

REGAIN SUPPORT DAILY HABITS THREAD FOR OCT

Oh how the mighty have fallen lol I cannot believe I thought I'd walk 4Xs after sinus surgery. I barely made it through Target yesterday lol Luckily, I'm still prepping soups, so at least my eating habits are ok.

Although, my favorite soups do not seem too have a lot if protein, so I need to make some adjustments this week. I'd like to make some French onion but maybe I'll add beef.
Luckily, I have foods already in the freezer, so I'll be having unstuffed cabbage and pork Chalupas this week as well.
That sinus surgery can be the pits! Sending healing vibes your way Missy!

Oh how the mighty have fallen lol I cannot believe I thought I'd walk 4Xs after sinus surgery. I barely made it through Target yesterday lol Luckily, I'm still prepping soups, so at least my eating habits are ok.

Although, my favorite soups do not seem too have a lot if protein, so I need to make some adjustments this week. I'd like to make some French onion but maybe I'll add beef.
Luckily, I have foods already in the freezer, so I'll be having unstuffed cabbage and pork Chalupas this week as well.
feel better quick!!!!!

some one from another site posted about changing and looking at your mindset. she mentioned that oftentimes when we journal it is with a diet mentality. a lot of people track their food to make sure they eat as little as possible using the diet mentality. she then stated that after bariatric surgery we change our mindset by looking at food journaling as a means a health and self care. it is a way of making sure we are getting sure what we need, and not harming our bodies by eating less or too much!! much better way of looking at it!!!

Yes that is the attitude I have when food journaling, it has helped me have a healthy relationship with my app instead of dreading logging things.

It is SO freaking important to realize Self Care is just that. Not just a relaxation day, or a mental health boost but actual CARE for yourself!! Healthy foods. Exercise. Fresh Air. Activity. Mental Engagement.
Some days you need a break. But some days self care is buckling down and doing what you need to do. I don't love tracking. But, it helps me stay on top of my food issues. So, it is important self care for me.

Well, today was shopping and meal prep day. I made cocoa banana oats for breakfast this week. Lunches are roasted tomato soup w/ grilled cheese, pork burrito salads and shrimp ceviche. Snacks I prepped salami and cheese rolls, protein pudding & yogurt parfaits. Dinner this week is pot roast, mini burgers, spaghetti squash chicken alfredo, and shwarma. Everything lasts us at least 2 days, so we just mix up dinners and lunches to avoid being too repetitive.

I'm feeling a LOT better and am looking forward to getting back to the gym this week!

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the admin team regarding the possibility of purchasing backlinks for my website. I'm looking to boost its visibility and traffic, and I believe backlinks could really help with that.

I'm willing to pay a fair price for quality backlinks, and I'm open to discussing the details further. Here are a few examples of the kind of links I'm interested in:

HAZU-004
Adventure

If you're interested or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via private message. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks a bunch!

Back