• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

REGAIN SUPPORT MEAL PREP THREAD OCT 1ST

As I've mentioned before, I eat over nite oats for breakfast everyday. I just change up the base. This week will be pumpkin pie oatmeal. Each batch lasts me about 5 days.

Lunches are going to be Honey Lime Chicken Salads, which is a recipe I got way back from weight watchers. But its really good. Rotated with Turkey Caesar Wraps.

The weather is supposed to be nice, so I'm hitting the grill. Turkey Burgers on Monday, with grilled veg. (I'll also grill the chicken for lunches). Pork Chops and low sugar BBQ beans. Which I don't love so fam can have them, I'm going to try out the cottage cheese Alfredo recipe. W/Th will be the Tikki Masala recipe I didn't manage to make last week.Over cauliflower rice. F - Eggs and Bacon. Sa. Beef Bolognese over Spaghetti Squash. Sundays free since my kids coming by so, I don't know what he wants to eat yet.

Snacks are yogurt parfaits, and mini Caprese salad skewers.

I'll prep everything Monday when I get home from the store.

lunches for the week have been prepped. i made 2 sushi bowls with cauli rice, 2 servings of cottage cheese buffalo chicken dip and cut up veggies
left over from last night. i cooked chicken in the crockpot for lunch for the rest of the week (chicken salad and cottage cheese chicken pizza dip).

i prepped 2 meals of worth of sheet pan chicken and veggies. going to make either chili or white chicken chili, salmon, meatloaf from bariatriceating. extra servings will tossed in the freezer for another week.

kind of looking at making chicken fajita soup instead of white chicken chili. had the second sushi bowl . its definitely going to be a regular on my meal rotation. for wed and thursday i have the buffalo chicken dip (yumm!!) tommorrow just have to prep something for friday and the weekend (chicken salad). also will share some with my mom as she loves it too. this one is my favorite and my go to!!

i seem to be making things that are not in accordance to my meal prep plan this week for dinners but still on plan. lunches eating what prepped/planned. finished up the last of the cottage cheese buffalo chicken dip and tomorrow have the chicken salad. i did make the chicken fajita soup. i had it for dinner last night. it is keto but i modified it. took out the butter. used reduced fat cream cheese instead of full fat cream cheese and used 1/4 c cream instead of 1/2c. dropped the calories and the fat dropped substantially. tonight i am going to make a taco pizza using a devotion butter blend protein powder crust. i will bake the crust 1st. it will be topped with lean taco meat, ff cheddar, lettuce, salsa then re-bake just for the cheese to melt. will let you know how the pizza is.

Last edited:
At least you're staying in track. Dave has a guys night on Saturday so I had to bake chocolate chip cookies. (Not really but the guys ask for them lol) Sadly they're too good for me to pass up. I tracked them and now I'm sad lol

Back