• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

surgery tomorrow

Rhonda

Tomorrow's the day very excided and nervous hoping all goes well and ready to start this new chapter in my life.

HI Rhonda
will say a prayer for you, you're starting a new chapter in your life tommorow. I started mine back in sept when I had my surgery.(same as yours).this time next year or before you'll be at your goal weight. It's a new journey with lots of decesion making everyday as to what we can eat and what our body will allow us to eat without nauseau but you'll enjoy the new you that will come forth.
praying for a speedy recovery for you. make sure to come back and share how your journey is for you.
Donna

Hi Rhonda, what part of Wisconsin are you from? I grew up in Madison. Good luck with your surgery. I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way. Oh and GO PACK GO! Crush the bears.

:cool:

Congratulations Rhonda, you will do fine!! Just follow your Team's instructions.

My surgery is coming up fast on this Monday the 17th. I am having RNY. so it won't be long for me, either.

Carol

Rhonda-We're all here for you. Try to get some sleep tonight. Get plenty of rest after surgery and make sure to sip those fluids at every opportunity. Sending good thoughts and prayers to you.

Tomorrow's the day very excided and nervous hoping all goes well and ready to start this new chapter in my life.

Yaay! Another Forum Member prepares to do the wls happy dance!

Seriously, though, Rhonda, I applaud your determination and decision to have wls and reclaim the very best of your life.

My thoughts will be with you.

As always, please check in when you can.

Good luck for tomorrow and for an uneventful recovery. Do come back as soon as you feel good and let us know how you are doing. Joy

Where in wisconsin? I lived there in 2001. In Madison. I worked at the University of Wisconsin Hospital there.

I hope all goes well with your surgery. Speedy Recovery. Try heating pads. I hear they help-I will use them as well on Monday when I have my surgery.

Carol

Back