• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

thursdays appt

renie

Hi everyone , I went for my apt with my PCP and he gave me good news , he said the test came back looking fine . the next step is for me to have a sonogram of my left arm to check the circulation just to make sure everything is ok there . he said he's confident everything is ok .:) he also called it a Doppler , while I had done on my legs a few months ago . that test was fine too . thank you all for your support . much love renie

Hi everyone , I went for my apt with my PCP and he gave me good news , he said the test came back looking fine . the next step is for me to have a sonogram of my left arm to check the circulation just to make sure everything is ok there . he said he's confident everything is ok .:) he also called it a Doppler , while I had done on my legs a few months ago . that test was fine too . thank you all for your support . much love renie

That is wonderful news Renie!!! I am sooooo happy for you :)

Cheyenne

Back