• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

What does it mean when a thread/post has yellow around the envelop on the left?

Welchen

Okay, I've put up two posts that have gotten a different icon next to the name of the post. The envelop is different and has yellow around it. I put up one entitled. "My advice to newbies" (or something like that), and now that post is gone. And you also couldn't respond to that post soon after it went up. Now it's happened again with the post I put up requesting input on what protein people like...

Did I say something to offend someone?

Deb

Hi Deb,

I can see your "what kind of protein do you use" post. Somewhere on the site it tells what the different icons mean. I know I have seen it but for the life of me can't remember where it is. Try Forum rules - it may be there. Joy

Deb, it just means that the post was moved to a different area of the forums. You've been starting your threads in the Introductions section of the forums, and I've just been moving them to different locations on the site. For instance, this thread was posted in the "Introductions" section, but I moved it to the "Need Help With Something?" section. It only takes 2 seconds for me to move the posts so it doesn't really matter if you post in the wrong section, I just wanted to let you know what that yellow envelope icon was. So your previous posts are still on the site, just in different locations. Your "Best Advice to Pre-Op Newbies" thread is in the "Pre-Surgery Questions, Requirements, & Testing" section of the site now.

Thank you for telling me what the yellow envelope icon means :)

Thank you for answering the question JB. I worried that I was ticking off the "powers that be" or saying something wrong. Thank you to you other guys that looked up the links for icons. I can be a little hooked on phonics when it comes to computers.

Back