• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Medicare and being 70

MADE-TO-MEASURE PLANTS AROUND THE WORLD
All production and storage systems have special requirements due to the type of products to be preserved and/or treated, the location of the plant and even the size. In order to be able to meet all these market demands, Albrigi Tecnologie has, in just a few decades, taken a global leadership role in research, design, development and manufacture of highly individual treatment and storage plants that respond exactly to the specific needs of the partner-customer.

HIGH VISCOSITY PRODUCTS
Albrigi has created a plant for the preparation of high viscosity products that aims to multiply the production capacity and revolutionize the production system. The heart of the system includes two reactors / mixers - made of AISI 316 L stainless steel - with 3 different rotating mixing systems inserted inside the tanks. All with the ability to work even under vacuum, guaranteeing - automatically - homogeneity to the final product, and therefore high quality. This system performs heating - cooling - vacuum or pressure - weighing, mixing processes with the use of three different automatic mixing and washing system technologies. The drain is facilitated with a 45 ° cone - with ladder and service catwalk - power board - control console.

Just wondering, how are the Medicare and 70+ group doing? I still have my colonoscopy & endoscope scheduled for Dec 18th and my nuclear stress test (heart Dr. requirement for clearance., not surgeon's) in January. I'm going to nutritionist classes to learn all that I can. Hope that all of you are doing well.

Just wondering, how are the Medicare and 70+ group doing? I still have my colonoscopy & endoscope scheduled for Dec 18th and my nuclear stress test (heart Dr. requirement for clearance., not surgeon's) in January. I'm going to nutritionist classes to learn all that I can. Hope that all of you are doing well.
Medicare and 66. Doing well, thank you. Down 80 lbs.

THINGS are very different these days. when i had my surgery in 2007, Medicare paid 80 percent because i was 100 pounds overweight. That was the magic number. Now I read of people who need to lose less weight but they have a certain BMI that qualifies them. if i had been willing to wait a year, i could have had a medicare/medicaid combo pay 100 percent at the University of Washington hospital. i was lucky to have such caring people at Virginia Mason pick up the rest of my tab. I never paid a cent, not even a copay, for my surgery, nutritionist and years of annual followup visits to my surgeon. On the other hand, I had surgery a few weeks after my visit with the surgeon, was not required to go on a special diet or lose any weight to qualify. He just had to get it done before he went on vacation in August! ;) I had one of the best surgeons in the field, Richard Thirlby, and he was getting a lot of controversial press nationally because he was claiming RYGB could CURE diabetes. And it does. But boy, did he get a lot of flack for saying that 12 years ago on national tv.

Back