• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

4 month milestone

Hello Friends,

Today is my 4 month milestone and I am down 57 pounds total. I enjoy wearing smaller sizes and my hair dries quicker :) Hopefully, it will stop falling out soon. Good luck to all of you on your WL journey! Hugs, Nancy

Congratulations on your success so far. It sounds like you're doing great...and it's wonderful that you can look on the bright side of the hair loss. I've been taking Biotin in hopes of having minimal loss myself, but I'm trying to mentally prepare for the worst, lol. Congrats again, and keep up the great work.
-Jenny

Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm almost five months out myself and am enjoying wearing smaller clothes. I lost a lot of hair from month three to four. For about five weeks I lost a good amount of hair. But I was taking hair, skin, and nails which has biotin in it. I think it really helped the hair loss because it has slowed quite considerably. Good luck on your journey!

We made it 4 months now, my hair shedding is increasing an driving me crazy. But I haven't lost a oz in 3 weeks now. Hoping that will change real soon. I think we need to pat ourselves on the back for doing so good. Do we both need to keep our head up an push forward with our new healthy life style.

Back