• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

5 Month Milestone

Hi Friends,
Hope all is well with everybody and you are enjoying the rewards of your WL journey! Today is my 5th month milestone and I am down 60 pounds total. It was a slow month, only lost 3 pounds since last month. I am sure that can be contributed to staying with the grandkids since I lost my job 6 weeks ago and eating the "wrong foods". It is amazing how a "little slipping" can get you off the track. I'm hoping for better results next month. Happy Trails to all of you on your journey! Hugs, Nancy

This is my first post, so If I don't do it right I'm sorry. Nancy, it is a journey, not an end point and we don't undo years and years of eating poorly and unhealthy food habits just because we had a surgery. You and I are the same age and you have done amazing. I am 5 months out too but celebrate each time you make a good choice and didn't beat yourself up about bad moments. Look how far you have come. Just try to eat better each time you make a food choice and you will head back it the right direction. Ms. Beckie

Back