• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

anyone in my area?

I live in Visalia California. Is there any Support group in my area ? Im getting nervous now Thursday 9/5 I start my 2 week pre op shake.ive been doing everything im spose to be doing my vitamins,my protein shakes even exercising! I bought a trendmill and a bike that moves your arms up and back which should help tighten my arms stomach. And im already using them.I would say this is a pretty good start. But just thinking about drinking shakes only scares me I hope it makes me full.well I got to go its time to exercise.

I did well on the shakes.. But I spaced them out pretty far, I would have my first one before work, at like 6:30 am, Then my second one when I got home at 1, then I would wait to have my last one at about 7:30, I just thought it would help to have the last one so late, to prevent me from getting hungry during the night. It seemed to work. I had the Isopure from GNC It is WAYYYY better than the Whey Protein from Costco... I cant handle that one. I got the vanilla one and would add torani sf flavors to it. Now I am almost 3 weeks post op. I am doing good! Your journey is going good, the more you want it, the better you will do.

Back