• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Fur babies

Tokash

unfortunately the board keeps telling me my pics are too big to upload, however, if you ask my spouse they would say I am a animal collector.

I grew up on various farms from domestic animals to exotic animals so I have a passion for all. Up until 8 years ago I had my own hobbie farm with about 15 horses, a couple of cows and at one time a pot belly pig. From that group I have a couple of horses left that are spending their senior years at a family members farm. My horses from when I was a kid are now 25 and 23 years of age, so its sad to know they likely don't have many years left.

At my house today we have 3 dogs (boxer, Boston and a frug), a hedgehog and my kids have two bunnies-who have pretty much become mine.

unfortunately the board keeps telling me my pics are too big to upload, however, if you ask my spouse they would say I am a animal collector.

I grew up on various farms from domestic animals to exotic animals so I have a passion for all. Up until 8 years ago I had my own hobbie farm with about 15 horses, a couple of cows and at one time a pot belly pig. From that group I have a couple of horses left that are spending their senior years at a family members farm. My horses from when I was a kid are now 25 and 23 years of age, so its sad to know they likely don't have many years left.

At my house today we have 3 dogs (boxer, Boston and a frug), a hedgehog and my kids have two bunnies-who have pretty much become mine.
Nice. I grew up on a farm as well. We don't have too many animals on our hobby farm now, but my wife is a veterinarian, so we are never without animals!!

I'm sure my husband considers me a furbaby collector! I raise Australian Shepherds and Golden Retrievers. I've added 3 puppies to my Aussie herd in the last 2 months. They are - Tango, Cash, Bellini, Crown, Kahlua, and Calico Jack - the last 3 are my newest furbabies! My Golden girl is Muggles. I officially have more 4-legged furbabies than 2-legged babies! I'll have to add Tango and Cash's photos.

This is Bellini.
This is kahlua

This is Crown

This is Calico Jack - aka Baby man and Jack Jack

Muggles my Golden Girl

I'm sure my husband considers me a furbaby collector! I raise Australian Shepherds and Golden Retrievers. I've added 3 puppies to my Aussie herd in the last 2 months. They are - Tango, Cash, Bellini, Crown, Kahlua, and Calico Jack - the last 3 are my newest furbabies! My Golden girl is Muggles. I officially have more 4-legged furbabies than 2-legged babies! I'll have to add Tango and Cash's photos.

View attachment 3165This is Bellini.
View attachment 3161This is kahlua

View attachment 3164This is Crown

View attachment 3162This is Calico Jack - aka Baby man and Jack Jack

View attachment 3163Muggles my Golden Girl

My spouse thinks I'm nuts at 3 dogs and co sisering breading my boxer this winter! I am having difficulty finding a stud that is close by otherwise this would be happening without a doubt.

My spouse thinks I'm nuts at 3 dogs and co sisering breading my boxer this winter! I am having difficulty finding a stud that is close by otherwise this would be happening without a doubt.

I enjoy breeding and meeting people and introducing them to the Australian Shepherd breed. Tango will be having a litter in about 5 weeks. I'm excited and looking forward to it! This will be Tango X Cash's third litter!

When I have uploaded pics I got the same message but you can resize pictures before uploading, which is what I did. Do you have a photo editing program that can do that? Most computers come with the program "Paint" which will resize. Would love to see pictures!

We have 2 dogs - White German Shephard (AKA American Shepard) and a mixed breed that my daughter snuck in the house years ago, lol. We also have 3 cats so it can get pretty lively here. My granddaughter was staying with us for a while and she has a chameleon and a gecko which added to the fun but they're back at their house now. I've been wanting to get a little dog (I use to have a Pomeranian) and would like to get a rescue so we shall see!

View attachment 3165This is Bellini.
View attachment 3161This is kahlua

View attachment 3164This is Crown

View attachment 3162This is Calico Jack - aka Baby man and Jack Jack

View attachment 3163Muggles my Golden Girl
Awwwww, they are all so cute!

Back