• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Fur babies

My newest fur babies!! Six beautiful Australian Shepherd puppies!!! Our Supernatural Litter!

Attachments

• Castilel.jpg
    Castilel.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Charlie.jpg
    Charlie.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 86
  • Dean.jpg
    Dean.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Mary.jpg
    Mary.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Rowena.jpg
    Rowena.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Sam.jpg
    Sam.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 88
I was able to get my fur babies in the pics area. Lolly and Dolly. They got let out of yard while I was sleeping and husband was getting dressed. Took an hour in the rain to catch them with the help of a neighbor. Lolly could audition as a race dog she loves to run. Dolly she follows.

Meet our newest member of the family! Pico De Gallo, my new walking buddy. He is a rescue that we just adopted yesterday and is the sweetest thing! He is 8 years old so he is trained, quiet and they said a little overweight.... so I said so am I and we can work on that together!! ;):D

Such a cutie patootie! Aren't dogs the greatest?! Unconditional love, nonjudgmental. Just wish they could age with us. Mine was 16 3/4 yrs before passing. Still miss her after a year & a half that sometimes seems like yesterday. Thanks for sharing those adorable pics! :)

Such a cutie patootie! Aren't dogs the greatest?! Unconditional love, nonjudgmental. Just wish they could age with us. Mine was 16 3/4 yrs before passing. Still miss her after a year & a half that sometimes seems like yesterday. Thanks for sharing those adorable pics! :)
We’ve got the ashes and collars of 2 of our dogs on our entertainment center in the living room so they can still be with us all the time. Miss them all the time even though we have different dogs now. They certain leave paw prints on our hearts.

Okie is my baby boy. We adopted him 7 years ago. He was at our local shelter for only a day when I found him. At the time we were told that he was 5 yrs old and a cocker spaniel mix (which I did not believe for a minute).

When we got his paperwork, we learned he was transferred from Oklahoma, where he was a living on the streets. He was in the shelter there for two months before being transfered to our shelter. They had him listed as a Sheltie mix, age 2.

When we adopted him we took him for a physical and the vet had no idea what breed he was but guessed his age closer to 2. He needed oral surgery, and the vets estimate was about $900.

We decided to get a second opinion, and took him to a second vet. This vet also had no clue on the breed, thought the age around 5, and estimated cost of oral surgery to be about $2000.

LOL, imagine our confusion! Our daughter is a vet but lives out of state, but it would have been nice to consult her.

So we decided to get a third opinion. The third vet again had no idea on the breed, but guessed the age to be between around 2, and estimated cost of surgery just over $1000. So we went with her!

We later found out that out that Okie has a pellet in is rear leg from being shot at some point.

Okie is a great dog. He is attached to both my husband and me, but he is most definitely my dog.

Because we work from home, he is used to being with us all of the time. He has major separation anxiety. Two weeks ago, he was banned from the groomers because he was so scared they were afraid to handle him. He was sedated, but they were nervous.

So I decided to start therapy for him, by taking him to doggy daycare one day a week for awhile. He loves playing with other dogs, so I thought this might make leaving us something fun.

His first trial day was last Sunday. He was nervous at first, and a little shy, but he did well. He was on a half dose of sedation.

I took him again yesterday and I was overjoyed at his reaction to pulling to the parking lot. He couldn't wait to get out of the car. I didn't give him any sedation. He was very eager to go inside, but hesitant for me to leave. But he did really well.

This is really important, because he is going to have to be boarded when I have my surgery. My husband cannot drive due to vision issues. This daycare/boarding facility is walking distance from our home. They also have a groomer, so Okie can get groomed there too!

Oh, more about Okie. For the first 6-3/4 years of him being part of our family, every time a new person met him they would talk about how adorable he was, would be surprised that he was not a puppy and ask what breed he was. Of course we really had no idea, but at some point someone told us he looked like a mini Australian shepherd and king Charles spaniel mix, so my husband told everyone that that was what we thought he was.

My daughter, the vet, treated a long-haired chihuahua and sent me a picture, and it looked a lot like Okie. I kept telling my husband that we should check his DNA, and we finally did.

Guess what? Okie is pretty much 100% mutt! He has 11 breeds in him. The greatest percentage of any breed is 20% long-haired chihuahua! 16% rat terrier, 15% miniature schnauzer, 14% Australia cattle dog, 14% Golden retriever 8% border collie, 6% Australian koolie, 4% McNab, 1% pomeranian, 1% bullmastiff, and %1 Estrella mountain dog!

Sorry for the long post, I just love this guy!

Attachments

• 1624282560258.jpg
    1624282560258.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 20140923_132435_optimized.jpg
    20140923_132435_optimized.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 1624282538165.jpg
    1624282538165.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 62
  • 6986ca1200ddd5e3e907d29b3f08c8621.jpg
    6986ca1200ddd5e3e907d29b3f08c8621.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 71
I
Okie is my baby boy. We adopted him 7 years ago. He was at our local shelter for only a day when I found him. At the time we were told that he was 5 yrs old and a cocker spaniel mix (which I did not believe for a minute).

When we got his paperwork, we learned he was transferred from Oklahoma, where he was a living on the streets. He was in the shelter there for two months before being transfered to our shelter. They had him listed as a Sheltie mix, age 2.

When we adopted him we took him for a physical and the vet had no idea what breed he was but guessed his age closer to 2. He needed oral surgery, and the vets estimate was about $900.

We decided to get a second opinion, and took him to a second vet. This vet also had no clue on the breed, thought the age around 5, and estimated cost of oral surgery to be about $2000.

LOL, imagine our confusion! Our daughter is a vet but lives out of state, but it would have been nice to consult her.

So we decided to get a third opinion. The third vet again had no idea on the breed, but guessed the age to be between around 2, and estimated cost of surgery just over $1000. So we went with her!

We later found out that out that Okie has a pellet in is rear leg from being shot at some point.

Okie is a great dog. He is attached to both my husband and me, but he is most definitely my dog.

Because we work from home, he is used to being with us all of the time. He has major separation anxiety. Two weeks ago, he was banned from the groomers because he was so scared they were afraid to handle him. He was sedated, but they were nervous.

So I decided to start therapy for him, by taking him to doggy daycare one day a week for awhile. He loves playing with other dogs, so I thought this might make leaving us something fun.

His first trial day was last Sunday. He was nervous at first, and a little shy, but he did well. He was on a half dose of sedation.

I took him again yesterday and I was overjoyed at his reaction to pulling to the parking lot. He couldn't wait to get out of the car. I didn't give him any sedation. He was very eager to go inside, but hesitant for me to leave. But he did really well.

This is really important, because he is going to have to be boarded when I have my surgery. My husband cannot drive due to vision issues. This daycare/boarding facility is walking distance from our home. They also have a groomer, so Okie can get groomed there too!

Oh, more about Okie. For the first 6-3/4 years of him being part of our family, every time a new person met him they would talk about how adorable he was, would be surprised that he was not a puppy and ask what breed he was. Of course we really had no idea, but at some point someone told us he looked like a mini Australian shepherd and king Charles spaniel mix, so my husband told everyone that that was what we thought he was.

My daughter, the vet, treated a long-haired chihuahua and sent me a picture, and it looked a lot like Okie. I kept telling my husband that we should check his DNA, and we finally did.

Guess what? Okie is pretty much 100% mutt! He has 11 breeds in him. The greatest percentage of any breed is 20% long-haired chihuahua! 16% rat terrier, 15% miniature schnauzer, 14% Australia cattle dog, 14% Golden retriever 8% border collie, 6% Australian koolie, 4% McNab, 1% pomeranian, 1% bullmastiff, and %1 Estrella mountain dog!

Sorry for the long post, I just love this guy!
can see the chihuahua in okie.

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out because I'm interested in purchasing backlinks for my website. If anyone from the site administration is open to this, please feel free to shoot me a message.

I'm willing to pay for quality links, and I can provide examples of the kind of links I'm looking for. Here are a few examples:

VIETSUB + THUY?T MINHT?P 40/4045 PH?T/ Li?t Di?m Chi V? Canh K? Lie Yan Zhi Wu Geng Ji
El Marginal 3,2016
Star Trek: Voyager

If anyone from the admin team is interested, could you please shoot me a message privately? I'd love to discuss further.

Thanks a bunch!

Back